|Issue 02 of Soulsnatchers is now available! Just 160 points/ $1.60 for a digital copy and also available in print from comicsy.co.uk/ryuuza/.|
|Part of an animated series designed to get across some of the basics of photography.|
Tumblr post - ryuuza-art.tumblr.com/post/158…
All three of my Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Prints - Villains, Heroes and Heroines are now complete and in print!
They're available on Etsy at www.etsy.com/uk/listing/507308…
Each print is £5 or you can get the complete set for £12.
The characters in each are:
Villains - Safer Sephiroth (VII), Shadowlord (XI), Wiegraf Folles (Tactics), Nael Van Darnus (XIV), Ardyn Izunia (XV), Cloud of Darkness (III), Vayne Solidor (XII), Ex-Death (V), Ultimecia (VIII), Cid Raynes (XIII), Kefka Palazzo (VI), Trance Kuja (IX), Mateus (II), Seymour Guado (X), Garland (I), Golbez (IV)
Heroes - Warrior of Light (I), Roegadyn character (XIV), Elvaan character (XI), Ramza Beoulve (Tactics), Luneth (III), Zidane Tribal (IX), Tidus (X), Firion (II), Vaan (XII), Cecil Harvey (IV), Noctis Lucis Caelum (XV), Bartz Krauser (V), Snow Villiers (XIII), Locke Cole (VI), Cloud Strife (VII), Squall Leonhart (VIII) and monk, black mage, red mage, warrior, white mage and thief classes (I)
Heroines - Aeris Gainsborough (VII), Mi’qote character (XIV), Refia (III), Maria (II), Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca/ Ashe (XII), Tarutaru character (XI), Lunafreya Nox Fleuret (XV), Lenna Charlotte Tycoon (V), Ovelia (Tactics), Garnet Til Alexandros (IX), Lightning (XIII), Yuna (X), Rinoa Heartilly (VIII), Rydia (IV), Terra Branford (VI) and thief, white mage, warrior, red mage, black mage and monk classes (I)
For the backgrounds, I chose ones inspired by final battles - the backgrounds for the Safer Sephiroth and Kefka battles and Cloud of Darkness’ Particle Beam.
Happy 30th birthday Final Fantasy! Thank you for all the good times, being one of the first game series I truly loved and for being a massive influence on my work. <3
(some of you will remember that I originally started these for the 25th anniversary, but life happened and then with XV on the way, I started over)
COMMISSIONS - ryuuza-art.tumblr.com/post/157…
PATREON - patreon.com/ryuuza
Please read the following!
- Make sure to include the exact details of your request and any references you think I might need.
- If you’d like something that isn’t listed in above, feel free to ask and I’ll see what I can do.
- Likewise, if you’re short on funds, note me with your request and I’ll work something out.
- NSFW commissions are fine and dandy, but ask me first (and absolutely nothing with minors please).
-There may be a waiting list depending on the complexity of the work I’m currently doing. As such, please also let me know when you need the piece by.
- Please allow at least a week for me to complete your piece if there is a specific deadline.
- I will keep you updated at each stage of your piece and post you thumbnails to show you how it’s looking.
- Payment for sketches and black and white work will be half at the start and the other half on completion.
- Payment for full colour work will be half at the start, a quarter before the colouring stage and the final quarter upon completion.
- All payments are to be made through Paypal. I’ll send you my address after you have made your request.
- These commissions are for personal, non-profit use ONLY. Please email or note me for commercial use prices and terms.
- You own any non-commercial rights to your commissioned piece, including posting it elsewhere online or printing it for personal use (though please credit me online!).
- I reserve the right to post the piece to my own galleries and use it as part of my portfolio.
If you are unhappy with the work at any stage, please let me know as soon as possible so I can make the necessary changes. Otherwise I may need to charge for the extra time.
You can also find me at the following places if you want to see more examples of my work: